Earn $20 Weekly As A Public Speaker

Earn $20 Weekly As A Public Speaker
Earn $20 Weekly As A Public Speaker

√ Know your strengths and your passions
√Questions to ask yourself
- What am I good at?
- What knowledge and experience do I have that I can leverage as a speaking topic?
-What is unique about me?
-What can I offer that no one else (or very few) can? What gets me excited?
-When do I feel inspired? What could I talk about for hours and still find interesting?
Get focused!
√Find a niche topic
-Know what are you becoming famous for. (what you do)
-Know who are you becoming famous to. (who you serve)
-Know your unique marketing message. (what’s your message)
-Get out there in a big way and get out from behind your computer and connect with people! (Build relationships)
-Publish articles in your area of expertise and share your point of view. (All leaders have a point of view)
-Send out a snail mail or electronic newsletter. (Commit and stick to it)
-Make a personal connection and share your story. (Challenges and victories)
-Use public speaking as a tool (Share your message with groups)
-Create strategic partnerships with other like-minded business owners (support each other)
-Create and live your own unique brand of feminine energy (walk your walk, talk your talk)
Email list
Client list
Competitors list

No comments

Powered by Blogger.